Introduction to the programme
Would you like to work with communication in international organisations?
The master’s programme Communication Studies + Business Studies will qualify you to work with communication in organisations that operate across borders and nationalities, creating high demand for both external and internal communication.
With insights into the many communicative aspects that influence the development of organisations in increasingly mediatized and globalized societies, such as the creation of value, innovation and relation with stakeholders, you will be able to plan and develop internal and external communication for different target groups.
You will acquire skills in creating effective and engaging strategic communication to relevant target groups, as well as the sharing of knowledge between relevant participants. You will develop competences to undertake communicative tasks like PR, branding, crisis communication, as well as leadership and project management in an international context.
The combination will equip you to work as a communication professional in private and public organisations, or as an independent communication consultant. Previous students who have studied in Communication Studies at Roskilde University are currently working as:
- Digital communication officer at Médecins du Monde
- Communication manager
- Content manager at Better collective
- Project coordinator at eCapacity
- Online communications assistant at UNOPS
- Communication and Partnership Officer at UNOPS
- Communications Consultant at Comet Consular Services
- Communication & Promotion Officer at Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Sweden
- SEO & Social Media Wizard at SimpleSite
- Communications Officer at Australian Red Cross
The master degree qualifies graduates to start on a PhD programme.
Facts about the programme
Degree: Master of Arts (MA) in Communication Studies and Business Studies
Language of tuition: Engelsk