Deadlines to upload the documents
If you have not completed your degree or fulfil the English or Danish language requirement by the application deadline, you can submit the final documentation following. There is a fixed deadline for documenting your completed degree and your English and Danish language qualifications, which depends on your application deadline. The deadlines to upload the documentation are:
- February entry: January 1 (application deadline September 1) / January 31 (application deadline October 15)
- September entry: August 1 (application deadline January 15) / August 31 (application deadline March 1)
All other documents must be uploaded at the latest by the application deadline.
How to upload the documents
- Upload the entire set of required documentation to each of your applications.
- If the necessary document contains more than one page, e.g. your transcript of grades, please upload all pages as one file. Please do not upload each page of the document as individual files.
If any necessary documents are missing, you will be requested to submit further documentation so that your application can be complete for review. You will usually be given a short deadline to upload the required documents. Please note that it is your responsibility to upload the documents within the given deadline, and the university reserves the right to refuse incomplete applications.
Documents required for all applicants
1) Official documentation of completed academic degrees or in-progress academic degrees
- Diploma in the original language from your completed bachelor's degree and, if applicable, from your completed master's degree
- Transcript of grades in the original language from your completed bachelor's degree and, if applicable, from your completed master's degree
- Temporary transcript of grades in English from the degree you are currently enrolled in. It must include the courses you have completed and signed up for.
- A letter in English from your home university concerning the expected bachelor’s or, if applicable, master’s degree. It must include the following: expected title of the degree in the original language and in English, the prescribed period of study and the expected completion date.
2) Official English or Danish translation of all uploaded educational documents
If your educational documents are in Danish, English, Norwegian or Swedish, you are not required to provide an official translation.
3) Proof of English language qualifications.
Applicants for the master’s programmes taught in English or in Danish must document that they fulfil the English language requirement.
4) Proof of Danish language qualfications.
Applicants for the master’s programmes taught in Danish must also document that they fulfil the Danish language requirement.
5) Copy of the identification page of your passport