If you are applying for a programme with one or both subjects in Danish on the basis of a bachelor degree from outside Denmark, follow the guidelines below to access the application form.
How to apply via DANS
1. Select the relevant link to DANS below according to your choice of study start
2. You’ll be taken through a log-in process before reaching the actual application portal.
3. Once you're logged in to DANS, to find the application form for the programme you wish to apply for, you must fill in two search criteria:
In the field "Education name:" type (part of) the name of the programme ("Uddannelsesnavn" in Danish)
Please note that the education name tells if the teaching language is Danish or English. E.g. "Kommunikation" means that the subject is taught in Danish, and "Communication Studies" that it is taught in English. It is also stated in parenthesis what the teaching language is, e.g. “Communication Studies (subject 1 - taught in English) + Business Studies (subject 2 - taught in English)”.
Start of study
In the field "Start of study from:" fill in one of the following:
- "Feb-2017" for the start of studies in February 2017 ("Studiestart fra" in Danish) or
- "Sep-2017" for the start of studies in September 2017 ("Studiestart fra" in Danish)
4. Click on "Search" ("Søg" in Danish).
5. Tick the desired programme in the "Select" column ("Vælg" in Danish).
6. Click on "Move on to creation of application" (In Danish "Videre til oprettelse af ansøgning")
Links to DANS
Study start September (1 March deadline)
You can apply for programmes from 1 February until 1 March at 23.59. Important: If you try to apply outside the application period the list of programmes will not be relevant to you.
DANS for master programmes in Danish (1 March deadline)
Study start February (1 September deadline)
You can apply for programmes from 1 August until 1 September at 23.59. Important: If you try to apply outside the application period the list of programmes will not be relevant to you.
DANS for master programmes in Danish (1 September deadline)