If you do not fulfil the requirement of an entry qualification to the bachelor’s programmes, you can apply for an exemption based on other relevant educational qualifications that are comparable to the admission requirements.
In order to apply for an exemption, you must write an application for an exemption.
Danish as well as foreign citizens may apply for exemption-based admission.
Who assesses your application and on which basis?
Your application is assessed at the relevant bachelor’s programme. It is a concrete and individual assessment of your application in which we will consider the following:
- If you have achieved educational qualifications comparable to the admission requirements
- If the university deems that you will be able to complete the programme that you have applied for
In your application for an exemption, you should therefore give emphasis to your educational qualifications that are comparable to the admission requirements.
Since all applications for an exemption are individually assessed on a case-by-case basis, it is not possible tell you beforehand if you will be granted an exemption.
How to apply for exemption-based admission?
You apply online at optagelse.dk, and:
- Indicate in the online application form that you are applying based on an exemption
- Upload an application for an exemption.
- Attach documentation of any educational activities.
Applicants applying for an exemption are admitted through quota 2 or quota 3, and you must therefore prepare an ordinary quota 2 or quota 3 application in addition to the application for an exemption.
Admission through quota 2
Admission through quota 3
The application deadline is March 15 at 12 noon CET.