If you do not fulfil the requirement of an entry qualification to the bachelor’s programmes, you can apply for an exemption based on other relevant educational qualifications that are comparable to the admission requirements.
Who assesses my application and on which basis?
Your application is assessed by Roskilde University. It is a concrete and individual assessment of your application.
We will consider the following:
- If you have achieved educational qualifications comparable to the admission requirements
- If the university deems that you will be able to complete the programme that you have applied for
Since all applications for an exemption are individually assessed on a case-by-case basis, it is not possible tell you beforehand if you will be granted an exemption.
How to apply for exemption-based admission
If you apply for exemption-based admission, you must apply via quota 2. You should therefore prepare an ordinary quota 2 application, and include an application for an exemption in addition to the required documents stated in step 4.
Application for an exemption
Your must do the following:
- indicate in the online application form that you are applying based on an exemption.
- upload a separate statement. Your statement must explain on which basis you are applying for an exemption and argue why your educational qualifications are comparable to the admission requirements.
- attach documentation of your educational activities.
Admission through quota 2
The application deadline is March 15, 12 noon CET. You apply via www.optagelse.dk