Application deadline: January 15 (11:59 pm CET) – if you are a non-EU/EEA citizen that is required to pay tuition fees
Application deadline: March 1 (11:59 pm CET) – if you are a non-EU/EEA citizen that is not required to pay tuition fees
NB: Non-EU/EEA students are exempt from paying tuition fees only if they hold one of the following types of residence permit to Denmark:
- A permanent residence permit in Denmark ('Permanent opholdstilladelse')
- A temporary residence permit with the possibility of a permanent residence in Denmark ('Opholdstilladelse med mulighed for varigt ophold'). Your residence card must state: 'mhp. varigt ophold' or 'mmf varigt ophold'.
- A residence permit in Denmark according to the EU/EEA regulations (Opholdstilladelse jf. EF/EØS bekendtgørelsen)
- Children of workers from non-EU/EEA countries having been granted a residence permit pursuant to Section 9M (previously 9C) of the Danish Aliens Act and whose parents have been granted residence permits pursuant to Section 9A of the Danish Aliens Act.
- Temporary residence permit pursuant to section 7(1) and section 8(1) (convention refugees) or section 7(2) and section 8(2) (foreigners with protection status) of the Danish Aliens Act.
- Temporary residence permit pursuant to section 9(1) or 9c (1) of the Danish Aliens Act based on a familial relationship to a foreigner with a residence permit pursuant to section 7(1) or (2) or section 8(1) or (2) of the Danish Aliens Act.