The general admission requirements that you must fulfil are:
1) A bachelor's degree equivalent to a Danish bachelor's degree within the field of study of the master’s programme.
Find general comparisons between the Danish education system and the education system for specific countries on the Ministry of Higher Education and Science’s website.
The relevant master’s programme will assess whether or not you can be admitted to a specific master’s programme based on an individual assessment of your educational background when they receive the application.
If your bachelor's degree is not in itself sufficient for admission to a specific master's programme, you might be offered admission on the condition that you complete prerequisite studies.
2) English language skills: If you apply for admission to a master’s programme taught in English or in Danish, you must fulfil the English language requirements. They can be documented as follows:
- IELTS: 6.5 or
- TOEFL: paper-based: 550 / computer-based: 225 / internet-based: 80 (The university's TOEFL code is B384) or
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): passed or
- Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): B2
- Documentation from your home institution that the language of instruction and examinations was English during your complete bachelor's degree
The English test cannot be more than 2 years old.
3) Danish language skills: If you apply for admission to a master’s programme taught in Danish, you must fulfil the Danish language requirements. They can be documented as follows:
- A course in Danish at Danish A-level
- The Danish proficiency test 'Studieprøven. Courses for this test are offered at Studieskolen.