The general admission requirements for admission to a bachelor programme is
The entry qualifications to the bachelor programmes are:
- The Danish Upper Secondary School-Leaving Examination (stx)
- The Danish Higher Preparatory Examination (hf)
- The Danish Higher Commercial Examination (hhx)
- The Danish Higher Technical Examination (htx)
- Danish examination qualifying for academic studies in connection with a vocational education and training programme (eux)
- Faroese upper secondary school leaving examination, Greenland upper secondary education (GU examination), Faroese higher preparatory examination, Faroese higher commercial examination, vocational upper secondary education for the higher commercial examination in Greenland, Faroese higher technical examination, vocational upper secondary education for the higher technical examination in Greenland, and the examination from Duborg-Skolen and A. P. Møller Skolen.
- Special Danish upper secondary programme for non-Danish speaking pupils (GIF)
- Danish/French Baccalaureate (DFB), European Baccalaureate (EB), International Baccalaureate (IB), Option Internationale du Baccalauréat (OIB) and a Danish/German upper secondary school leaving examination (DIAP)
- A foreign qualification which the Danish Agency for Higher Education has assessed as comparable to a Danish upper secondary education
If you hold a foreign qualification
If you hold a foreign qualification, as referred to in the above-mentioned point number 9, you can find a list of foreign qualifications from a number of countries that are considered comparable to a Danish upper secondary education at the website for the Ministry of Higher Education and Science.
The Ministry of Higher Education and Science's list of foreign qualifications considered comparable to a Danish upper secondary education
You can also contact the Danish Agency for Higher Education in order to get an assessment of your non-Danish educational qualification, to find out whether the level of your certificate satisfies the general admission requirement of an entry qualification.
The Ministry of Higher Education and Science's information on how to get an assessment of your non-Danish qualification