Intro til uddannelsen
Business studies with a focus on developing countries
The master’s programme Business Studies + International Development Studies gives you insight into companies’ organization, management, and development. You will learn to analyse the organizational processes in light of the conditions imposed by the environment; you will understand the interaction between social, political, cultural and socio-economic trends in developing countries, and be able to use new development theories as a basis for identifying development problems in developing countries.
The programme provides training in how to translate theoretical analyses of companies in specific models for change, innovation and entrepreneurship within the company’s area of action. You will learn to identify relevant options for the management and organization of specific situations, based on development theories and business economics theories, methods and analyses. You will become qualified to organize the conditions for the development and regulation of companies’ circumstances and to participate in the organization and management of private and public activities focused on development.
The programme offers you a wide range of job opportunities in:
- Public authorities working with development strategies and policies in developing countries
- International aid organizations in charge of development projects, both in the public and private sectors
- Private companies operating in developing countries and globally
- Consultancies who provide advisory services for development projects
- Interest groups seeking to influence policy agendas in relation to aid to developing countries
This degree qualifies you for a PhD.
Fakta om uddannelsen
Titel: Cand.soc. i Virksomhedsstudier og Internationale Udviklingsstudier / Master of Science (MSc) in Social Sciences in Business Studies and International Development Studies