Introduction to the programme
Would you like to work with international business communications?
The master’s programme Business Studies + Communication Studies will qualify you to work in an international or intercultural context with communication of corporate strategies and policies, marketing, planning, design and communications of organizational and change processes in companies.
Business Studies contributes insight into the company's organisation, management, development and its organisation of both internal and external resources, functions and relationships with the outside world. Communication contributes theoretical and practical knowledge of the conditions for strategic communication in a technical context for different audiences, including internal and external communications within and from institutions, companies and organisations.
You will be qualified to perform tasks related to the analysis and communication of company strategies and policies. You will acquire special skills to work with strategic communications in an international or intercultural context for a variety of audiences.
The programme offers you a wide range of job opportunities in:
- Communication of corporate strategies and policies
- Design, planning and communication of organizational and change processes in companies and organizations
- Marketing of companies’ activities, products and services
- Consultancies’ advisory services regarding organizational matters and communication
- NGOs' information work and advisory services for members
This degree qualifies you for a PhD.
Facts about the programme
Degree: Master of Science (MSc) in Social Sciences in Business Studies and Communication
Language of tuition: English