In quota 1 the selection criteria is based exclusively on the GPA obtained at your entry qualification. You should therefore be certain that you fulfil the required GPA.
In order to be assessed in quota 1:
- You must fulfil the admission requirements
- The GPA from your entry qualification must be directly convertible to the Danish grading system
GPA required in quota 1
Roskilde University has set a GPA for admission in quota 1. If you fulfil the admission requirements and meet the required GPA for quota 1 applicants, you are guaranteed admission.
In 2019 the required GPA according to the Danish 7-point grading scale are:
- International Bachelor in Humanities: 8.0
- International Bachelor in Social Sciences: 8.0
- International Bachelor in Natural Sciences: if you fulfil the admission requirements, you are guaranteed admission regardless of your GPA
Documentation required for quota 1 applicants
You must upload the required documentation to your online application at optagelse.dk.
Documents required for all applicants
- Diploma and transcript of grades from your entry qualification in the original language.
- Official English or Danish translation of your original diploma and transcript of grades, if the language of your original educational documents is not Danish, English, Norwegian or Swedish
- Copy of the identification page of your passport
- Documentation of completed supplementary courses or of enrolment in one or more supplementary courses that is to be completed before the semester start (only if are taking/have taken a supplementary course)
- Documentation of supporting educational activities (only if you are taking/have completed educational activities in addition to your entry qualification)
- A filled in verification form: Information about the verification form (see the section “Assessment of subject levels from international entry qualifications”)
Applicants required to upload additional documents
Applicants with a non-EU/EEA citizenship
- Copy of your Danish residence permit. Please upload a copy of both sides of your residence card (only (if you already hold a residence permit to Denmark)
Applicants that have already completed part of a bachelor’s programme
If you have passed courses or exams as part of a non-completed bachelor’s programme, it is mandatory for you to apply for a credit transfer.
Read the Guide: How to apply for mandatory credit transfer
In order to apply for the credit transfer, you must upload the following documents as one single file named 'Mandatory credit transfer' to your online application:
- Academic transcript in English of the completed courses
- Official course descriptions in English of the completed courses
- Filled-in Application form
Please note: If you have already obtained a bachelor’s degree, you can apply for a credit transfer, but it is not a requirement.