Resveratrol 2018: 5th International Conference on Resveratrol and Health
We are pleased to invite you to join us for the 5th International Conference on Resveratrol and Health. Resveratrol 2018 will take place in Xi’an, China, hosted by First Affiliated Hospital, Xi’an Jiaotong University and organized in co-operation with Roskilde University, Denmark.
Resveratrol 2018 will be the main annual gathering for the global resveratrol community. The main goals of conferences are
- to collect and propagate the available knowledge of the biological effects of resveratrol
- to formulate evidence-based recommendations for the use of resveratrol in humans
- to propose the most critical research on resveratrol for the coming years.
Since the start in 2010 in Denmark, the international resveratrol conferences has been organized every second year. In 2012 the conference took place in Leicester, United Kingdom. 2014 we traveled to Hilo, Hawaii and in 2016, the 4th International Conference on Resveratrol and Health was held in Taipei, Taiwan.
The number of scientific papers addressing the various questions in the resveratrol field is increasing by about 1000 per year. Participation in Resveratrol2018 will therefore be a unique opportunity to be updated on resveratrol science and markets and to meet some of key authorities working with resveratrol. The participants will be researchers, students and industry professionals as well as regulatory decision makers.
The conference language is English, but there will be simultaneous translation: Chinese to English and English to Chinese.
More Information and registration
Note the following deadlines:
- August 15th - abstract for short oral presentations (12 minuts) and poster presentations. Feedback from scientific committee on September 1st.
- September 15th - end of Early Bird prices
- October 12th – latest online registration
- October 18th-20th – registration on stage