5.-7. april: Workshop om Dynamics of Glass-forming Liquids
The registration is now open for the "Glass and Time" workshop: Dynamics of Glass-forming Liquids - will theory and experiment ever meet? April 5 -7, 2017. The aim of the workshop is to stimulate discussion between theoreticians, simulators and experimentalists from the field of glass-forming liquids.
The scope of the workshop includes glass-forming liquids of different chemical nature, e.g. polymers, water, metals and molecular systems, as well as glass formation in different condition e.g. glasses under pressure, in confinement and ultra stable glasses.
The maximum number of participants is 80 people. Participants are registered on a "first-come, first served principle" upon receipt of the conference fee (to ensure participations early payment is recommended). The conference fee is € 150.00 and includes lunch Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, dinner Wednesday and conference dinner Thursday.
- Christiane Alba-Simionesco, Laboratoire Léon Brillouin
- Giulio Biroli, CEA Saclay
- Mark Ediger, University of Wisconsin
- Peter Harrowel, University of Sydney
- Karolina Adrjanowicz, University of Silesia
- Ludovic Berthier, Université de Montpellier
- Sarika Maitra Bhattacharyya, CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory
- Catalin Gainaru, Technische Universität Dortmund
- Paola Gallo, Università di Roma Tre
- François Ladieu, Université Paris-Saclay
- Ranko Richert, Arizona State University
- Beatrice Ruta, European Synchrotron Radiation Facility
- Ken Schweizer, University of Illinois
- Tullio Scopigno, Sapienza Università di Roma
- Matthieu Wyart, Ècole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
More about the workshop and link to registration here. Deadline March 10, 2017
The workshop is organized by Kristine Niss, "Glass and Time" Research Centre